Terms of Service
These Terms of Service, also known as General Conditions of Sale [GCS] are for the purchase of products SALAMASTRA ® carried out remotely via computer network on the site www.salamastra.com belonging to Salamastra Details S.r.l., based in Italy, Gallipoli (LE), Via A. De Pace 90. Any purchases will be governed by the provisions of LD. 185/99, LD. 206/05 and the information direct to the conclusion of the contract shall be submitted article. 12 of Legislative Decree no. 70/03 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, will be subject to the rules under LD. 196/03.
Conclusion Of The Contract And Acceptance Of The Terms And Conditions Of Sale
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The contracts for the sale of products on the site www.salamastra.com shall be deemed concluded at the time of the receipt of the purchase order from the customer to Salamastra Details S.r.l., and given the latter accepts it. Salamastra Details S.r.l. will promptly send to the customer a receipt of the purchase order by the customer.
The customer, by electronic transmission of purchase order, declares to have read and to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of the contract and agrees to observe and abide by them in its dealings with Salamastra Details S.r.l..
Obligations Of The Customer
- The customer is required, prior to submitting their order, to carefully read these Terms of Service. The submission of the purchase order implies their full knowledge and acceptance.
- The customer is obliged, finally, once the purchase is processed online, to print and keep these Terms of Service [General Conditions of Sale], having already examined and accepted them during the conclusion of the contract.
Definition Of The Order
DEFINITION OF THE ORDER
By placing an order online, the customer transmits to Salamastra Details S.r.l. an offer to purchase the product and / or products in the shopping cart. When the customer places an order online for the products they have added to their basket, they agree to buy at the price and terms set out in these Conditions of Sale.
Salamastra Details S.r.l. will inform the Customer of the acceptance and confirmation of their order.
In particular Salamastra Details S.r.l. will not accept orders:
- if the material at the time the order is not in stock and / or
- if the customer can not or does not want to pay using credit card (GestPay, PayPal), or bank transfer.
You can place an order via the site: www.salamastra.com at prices and conditions set forth therein.
Method For Purchase
HOW TO PURCHASE
- The customer buys the product, the characteristics of which are shown on-line on its respective pages at the exhibited price in addition to the cost of delivery specified on the site.
- Prior to the order of purchase, the site summarizes the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost when purchasing multiple products and the cost of delivery.
- After submitting a purchase order, the customer will receive from Salamastra Details S.r.l. an email stating confirmation of receipt of the order and containing the information on the main characteristics of the goods purchased, giving details of the price, delivery costs, applicable taxes and means of payment, and containing a reference to the general conditions of the contract and the information about the existence of the right of withdrawal, and to the Terms and Conditions which appear on the site.
- The approval of the Legislative Decree of 4 July 2006. 223 "budget measure" Article 37 paragraphs 8 and 9, converted into Law 248 of August 4, 2006, entered into force August 12, 2006, restored the obligation to notify customers and suppliers in case of invoice issues, and Decree Law 78 of 31 May 2010 converted into Law No. 122 of July 30, 2010, requires the need to ask any customer to communicate VAT and TAX ID in the appropriate fields on the site.
The customer can make the due payment by choosing one of the following methods.
- Payment by credit card: If the consumer wishes to pay by credit card, they may use the GestPay payment process, appropriate to ensure the confidentiality of data provided by shoppers. For further information and legal agreements we refer the customer to visit www.gestpay.it.
- Payment by PayPal: If the consumer wishes to pay by PayPal account or credit card, they may use the PayPal payment process, appropriate to ensure the confidentiality of data provided by shoppers. For further information and legal agreements we refer the customer to visit www.paypal.com.
- Payment by bank transfer: The payment by bank transfer can be carried out using the following details:
- IBAN: IT 24 W 03268 79670 052854 206521
- Account Holder: Salamastra Details S.r.l..
Delivery Of Products
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- The goods purchased, together with an invoice will be delivered by courier to the address specified by the customer when ordering online. Any specific shipping requirements should be indicated by the customer to Salamastra Details S.r.l. at the time of order.
- Salamastra Details S.r.l. guarantees the delivery of the goods within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the funds for the transaction occurred. For payment by credit or debit card, the 15 days will be counted from the date of receipt of the order by e-mail.
- If Salamastra Details S.r.l., is unable to guarantee delivery within these periods, they will be charged a further 10% discount on the total cost of items in reference.
- At the time of delivery, the customer is required to check the conformity of the products delivered to those ordered and in particular the integrity and the absence of exterior defects. After checking, the customer must sign the delivery note [Waybill], after which they will no longer make any objection about the condition of what was delivered in relation to the order made. In the case that there is no correspondence between the courier and recipient according to the procedure cited above, the customer shall not accept the goods and shall complain directly to the carrier. In the latter case, no costs will be charged to the customer.
- In the case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient, at the address indicated by the recipient in the order, the courier will leave a notice. If the recipient fails to obtain the package within the specified timeframe, the goods will be returned to the sender (Salamastra Details S.r.l.). Please see our Shipping & Delivery Policy for complete details.
Warranty Of Conformity And Defective Products
WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Products purchased on the site www.salamastra.com are subject to the regulations on the sale of consumer goods. The products are delivered in accordance with the features shown on-line on their respective pages.
Salamastra Details S.r.l. is liable to the customer for defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
For warranty terms, please refer to Salamastra's Warranty Against Defects present in electronic and printable form.
Right Of Withdrawal
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The consumer has the ability to exercise the Right of Withdrawal. In particular, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from any contract with Salamastra Details S.r.l., without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten (10) ten working days from the receipt of the goods.
The Right of Withdrawal is recognized for the consumer in relation to any goods purchased by them on the site www.salamastra.com. Full details of our Right of Withdrawal Policy can be found by clicking on the identified link.
Method To Exercise The Right Of Witdrawal
METHOD TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Right of Withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the specified period, a written communication to Salamastra Details S.r.l. by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The withdrawal notice may also be sent, within the same period by email, provided that it is confirmed by registered mail with return receipt within the following 48 hours. For full details consult Salamastra's Right of Withdrawal Policy.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the notification shall be made to the following address:
Salamastra Details S.r.l.
Via A. De Pace 90
73014 Gallipoli (LE)
Once the goods have been delivered, the customer is obliged to return them to Salamastra Details S.r.l. within 15 (fifteen) working days from the postmark date of the written communication.
The goods should be returned in new and unused condition to Salamastra Details S.r.l. complete with all accessories, and all that was originally delivered to the customer, as well as packed in its original wrapping. The returned product must be united with a copy of the electronic receipt of the order. The costs of returning the goods to Salamastra Details S.r.l. are charged to the customer.
If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised by the customer in accordance with the provisions of this clause, Salamastra Details S.r.l. is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the customer. In particular, Salamastra Details S.r.l. will free the transmission of the reimbursement for the cost of the goods delivered inclusive of shipping within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which it became aware of the right of withdrawal by the customer. This operation is performed by the bank issuing the credit card used for the payment or crediting the amount to the bank account specified by the customer. In the event that the product has already been shipped and received by the buyer and thus must be returned to Salamastra, the repayment period can be extended to no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date the goods are returned to Salamastra Details S.r.l..
Salamastra Details S.r.l. has the right to reject any product returned in ways other than those specified above, as well as products for which the cost of returning have not been fully paid by the customer, or for those who have not complied with the procedures and time limits set forth in these Terms of Service and in our Right of Withdrawal Policy.
In the event of non-payment of all or part of the purchase price of the ordered products, Salamastra Details S.r.l. reserves the right to declare pursuant to art. 1456 of the Civil Code dissolved this Agreement by sending written notice to the email client.
Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This contract is governed by Italian law. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any legal action brought by the Purchaser under this warranty or any other legal guarantees will be the court of Gallipoli [LE]. In case of victory of Salamastra Details S.r.l. in any action, the plaintiff must reimburse Salamastra Details S.r.l. expenses, including attorneys' fees and court costs incurred by Salamastra Details S.r.l. for its defense.
Although not expressly provided in this Agreement, the rules of Italian law are in force. Only the version in the Italian language of these Terms of Service is legally binding. The versions translated in other languages are furnished for informational purposes only and have no legal binding.