Salamastra Details S.r.l. pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 informs you that the personal and fiscal data obtained verbally in reference to commercial relations, provided directly by the interested parties, or otherwise acquired as part of the activities of the company, will be treated in compliance with the above legislation, including the obligations of confidentiality under these decrees. Arising from the aforesaid, these rights may be exercised under Article 7 LD. 196/2003.
Collection And Use Of Personal Data - 1
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA - 1
How we collect your data www.salamastra.com:
- Personal Data: We do not collect any information that personally identifies a customer unless the customer provides this information voluntarily, such as through the purchase of a product, filling out forms, registering at our website or communication via e-mail. The personal data which Salamastra Details S.r.l. holds, is provided by the customer during the registration process (log-in) to the site when purchasing products, submitting customer support requests, or signing up to receive emails and/or blog notifications. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's data, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. The user may have the option to voluntarily subscribe to our mailing list and/or blog at www.salamastra.com and thus receive e-mails and/or other promotional materials.
- Credit Card Data: We do not collect any data regarding payment via credit cards, because at the time of payment, the user will be redirected to the secure pages of the platform of GestPay - Banca Sella, and/or PayPal.
Collection And Use Of Personal Data - 2
Collection and Use of Personal Data - 2
How we use your personal data and for what purpose:
Your personal data is collected and processed by Salamastra Details S.r.l. for purposes strictly related to the website, its services and purchase of products on the website. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in a manner compatible with those purposes, in particular:
- As part of the registration process at the site, we collect your personal information (eg, your personal data, user ID and password, e-mail address) through the relevant registration form to provide access to confidential areas and services at www.salamastra.com and for sending newsletters and/or blog updates when available.
- To provide support services (Customer Care), we collect your personal data for purposes necessary to give you all the information about the services www.salamastra.com and the purchase of products on www.salamastra.com.
- During the process of purchase of products on www.salamastra.com, we collect your personal information through the order form for the sale of products on www.salamastra.com.
Collection And Use Of Personal Data - 3
Collection And Use of Personal Data - 3
To whom we disclose your personal information:
Your personal data may be made available to third party companies who perform, on behalf of Salamastra Details S.r.l., specific services as Data Processors or disclosed to other recipients, which treat the data collected from Salamastra Details S.r.l. independently to execute the contract for the purchase of products on www.salamastra.com (such as GestPay or PayPal) and only when that objective is not inconsistent with the purposes for which your data was collected and subsequently processed and, when in accordance with the law.
Personal data will not be shared, sold, or otherwise be transferred to third parties, without the users being informed in advance and, with their consent when it is required by law.
Collection And Use Of Personal Data - 4
Collection And Use Of Personal Data - 4
However Salamastra Details S.r.l can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for the security of the website and the transmission of data and information on www.salamastra.com limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. You'll want to make sure your computer is equipped with software devices for the protection of the network transmission of data, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus and firewalls) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures to the security of the transmission of data over a network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
Express Consent Of The Customer - 1
EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER - 1
Promotional & Marketing Opt-in/Opt out:
Salamastra Details S.r.l. uses your personal information only with your consent, freely expressed, for the sending of advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications, including e-mail, which are not included in the services we provide to the users of www.salamastra.com at their request.
Every time that we will need your consent, we will inform you in advance and we will give you the opportunity to give or refuse your consent for the use of your personal information.
We wish to inform you that the law requires that your consent is not necessary and that Salamastra Details S.r.l. may process your personal data when it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations towards its users (such as, for example, in case you have purchased products on www.salamastra.com or that you have requested specific services through our website).
Express Consent Of The Customer - 2
Express Consent Of The Customer - 2
Failure to advise Salamastra Details S.r.l. of required personal information:
The communication of your personal data to Salamastra Details S.r.l., in particular, your personal data and mailing address, your email address, your credit card / debit card and bank details and phone number, is required with regard to the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of goods or the provision of other services made at www.salamastra.com by your request, or when your data is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations arising by law or regulation.
Refusal to communicate to Salamastra Details S.r.l., the data needed for such purposes may render it impossible for Salamastra Details S.r.l. to execute the contract relating to the purchase of products or to provide other services available at www.salamastra.com or even to properly fulfill legal obligations and regulations. Failure to provide data may be a legitimate and justified reason for Salamastra Details S.r.l. to not execute the contract for the purchase of products on www.salamastra.com or the provision of services through www.salamastra.com.
Depending on the circumstances and, if necessary, from time to time, we will duly inform you of the compulsory or optional nature of the communication of your personal data to Salamastra Details S.r.l. We will indicate which data is compulsory as opposed to optional in nature, by placing a symbol recognizing the mandatory information necessary for the provision of services and the purchase of products on www.salamastra.com. Please note that the failure to disclose optional personal data will not create any disadvantage nor obligation.
Rights Of The Customer - 1
RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER - 1
Everyone has the right to protection of personal data concerning him.
Salamastra Details S.r.l. respects the right of its members to be informed about the collection and treatment of their personal data.
In processing data that can identify you, we try to respect the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have configured www.salamastra.com in such a way that the use of your personal information is kept to a minimum and to exclude the processing of your data when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data or through other means, which allow identification of the individual only when necessary or at the request of the authorities and police (such as, for example, data on traffic and the time you spend on the website or your IP address).
For organizational and functional requirements only, we have appointed certain entities responsible for processing of personal data of users of www.salamastra.com for purposes related to the performance of services on www.salamastra.com, including the sale of products. These entities were selected by Salamastra Details S.r.l. because they have demonstrated experience, capacity and reliability, and provide appropriate assurance of compliance with the applicable rules on treatment, including aspects of data security. Those responsible carry out the treatment of personal data of users of www.salamastra.com according to the instructions given by Salamastra Details S.r.l. Periodically we verify that they have fulfilled their tasks and that they continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Rights Of The Customer - 2
Rights Of The Customer - 2
Your right of access to data and other rights
You are entitled to obtain from Salamastra Details S.r.l. confirmation of the existence [or not] of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of which, in intelligible form.
You are entitled to obtain from Salamastra Details Srl:
- The updating, correction or, if you have an interest, the integration of your personal data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations referred to in point 1. and 2. have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort to the protected right.
You will have the right to object to totally or in part for legitimate reasons: to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; and to the processing of personal data about you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owners And Controllers Of Data
OWNER AND CONTROLLERS OF DATA
The holder and controller of the data and treatment is Salamastra Details S.r.l., an Italian company with its registered office in Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy, 73014, Via A. De Pace 90. Currently, some of the third parties who treat your information are as follows:
- GestPay - Banca Sella, for the treatment of personal data needed to perform the activities of validating and collecting payment, and providing refunds for products purchased on the website www.salamastra.com
- PayPal, for the treatment of personal data needed to perform the activities of validating and collecting payment, and providing refunds for products purchased on the website www.salamastra.com
- SDA, for the treatment of personal data needed to perform the activities of shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on the website www.salamastra.com
- Poste Italiane, for the treatment of personal data needed to perform the activities of shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on the website www.salamastra.com